You may upgrade Teamstudio Adviser by first obtaining the most recent release from our website here.
After downloading the most recent release, simply perform the following steps.
- Sign the new template with the appropriate ID to run on the server
- Refresh the design of the server Adviser database from the new template
- Restart the HTTP task on the server using the command "restart service http" (note that "tell http restart" will not release the JVM and update the new code)
- Exit the Notes client acting as the workstation completely (checking task manager) and relaunch, to allow the agent to pick up the new code
- Within about 5 minutes the workstation agent should restart
- From the server database, in the Notes client, choose Actions > Set Log Level and choose debug. This will create two Jobs in the web UI, when they are complete, debug logging (including memory usage during scanning) will be enabled